Welcome to my 99 in 999!!!

Welcome, so as of lately I discovered someone's blog who is doing this whole 99 in 999... which is basically obtaining 99 goals in 999 days. I first thought about how 999 days is a long ways a way and in a sense, it just gives me more time to procrastinate... but then I figured with some of the things I wanna do, I won't be able to do them in say just 1 or two years... so the 999 is pretty good. So at the bottom of this page, I will be starting to create my 99 list... this may take a while... so I am not going to start a countdown untill my list is fully created. As this creation may take a while, I am going to open up the lines for any suggestions on things that should go on the list... Hopefully this list and blog will help me cut down on my procrastination and my inability to stay focused and remember things. Mainly though, give me goals to work towards and personal drives to keep me going. Our lives need a little excitement. Well... we're off..................



Monday, February 22, 2010

Its coming along...

My list is growing, slowly but surely. I went searchign the internet earlier for other peoples 99 in 999 and found 5 other people doing it. I decided to snake a few of their goals and make them my own. Making this list has really excited me with the possibilities and exciting adventures I'm going to have. If this list was made a few months ago, it may have had another half dozen added onto it, but as I have allready bought my ticket and planned alot of my trip out to New Mexico, I've decided to leave those off the list. Well, I continue to urge any one who reads this to let me know of any cool ideas you have for me to add... I'm always down for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment